We invite you to the closed presentation: «New technologies against fraud and economic crime».
IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook is the visual analysis tool that allows you to identify hidden relationships and patterns in data quickly and easily. Now you can use the data on Ukrainian companies from the YouControl system.
Thanks to YouControl, IBM i2 Analyst`s Notebook will have more data for identifying connections, expanding the capacity for investigations and research, and it is most importantly can help to counteract crime and economic threats to businesses.
The data can come from YouControl to IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook through the module i2 OpenUA Search created by the Company RDTEX.
Data: 17 April 2019
Time: Registration will begin at 5 p.m
Where: FEDORIV HUB 5 Velyka Vasylkivska Street, Kyiv
Participation is free with prior registration.
- the Security Services representatives;
- the Civil Servants who counteract crimes;
- the Detectives.
The event program:
- What is IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook, and how this tool helps you uncover hidden connections and patterns in massive amounts of information.
- What is the IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Solution with the i2 OpenUA Search module and why the investigations will be more effective due to the information enrichment from the government registries.
- How and why to use IBM I2 Analyst’s Notebook with the i2 OpenUA Search module and how to add data to the tool from YouControl.
- Session «Question/Answer» involving IBM, RDTEX, YouControl representatives
And also buffet and networking!
Hurry up, places are limited!
The event has already taken place. You can watch the promo video here